X-Rite, a global leader in colour science and technology, and its subsidiary Pantone LLC, will showcase a full range of colour management solutions at ITMA 2015 in Milan, Italy, from November 12 to 19. X-Rite Pantone will present (in Hall 7, Booth H112) its suite of colour management systems that enables the textile industry to establish and match colour preferences, ensuring accuracy at each point in the manufacturing process.
At ITMA 2015, X-Rite Pantone will also demonstrate the power of its next generation benchtop sphere spectrophotometers – Ci7800 and Ci7600. These new spectrophotometers include features that reduce errors and improve productivity throughout the textile manufacturing process.
Francesco Tomasello, VP Sales & Marketing EMEA averred, “Accurate colour is an essential component of the textile industry, but depending on fabric type and manufacturing source, specific colours can be difficult to replicate. In addition, production techniques for the textile industry are broadening to include digital technologies. The challenge for colour consistency has never been greater. At ITMA 2015, X-Rite will show how our solutions can ensure that colour is right, time after time – no matter what fabric or technology is used.”
Other X-Rite exhibits at ITMA 2015:
- SpectraLight QC, providing a holistic visual colour assessment system that combines state-of-the-art light sources with a data-driven back-end to ensure inter-instrument agreement across the supply chain.
- The Ci6x family of handheld spectrophotometers — Ci60, Ci62, Ci64 & Ci64UV is a performance-driven solution for managing colour at any stage of production, and gives manufacturers a whole new level of confidence in their colour data, regardless of where or when the measurements are collected.
- CAPSURE, a handheld colour-matching tool for accurate colour measurement on smooth, textured, or patterned objects, making it ideal for the textile industry.
- Software solutions offering the latest in colour management tools.
- NetProfiler 3 enables the easy verification, optimization and certification of colour measurement devices, while Color iQC is a job-oriented software solution that removes the guesswork from evaluating colours.
- An update to the PANTONE® FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Colour System that adds 210 new colours, bringing the total to 2,310 colours. New colours include spicy, deeper and more golden oranges; more intense blacks, sultry, elegant reds; and a variety of new shades in pinks and blues that have resulted from Pantone trend-spotting intelligence and consumer and client research.